Only a few more nights, folks!
Since we have a ton of new attendees coming, here’s a reminder of the basic tournament rules and guidelines:
- Two 50p lists, each list has to be played at least once
- Characters restricted
- Current ADR (Active Duty Roster)
- No painting requirements (Front Arcs have to be marked)
- Bring your own models, tokens, measuring equipment and stat cards (or WarRoom)
- Gaming tables, clocks, terrain, objectives, flags and zones are provided by the organizer
- The games are played with a 120-minute death clock (60 minutes per player, including deployment)
- Pub O’Malley’s downstairs the venue opens on Saturday at 11AM and 12AM on Sunday. Beverages are on discount for S&F attendees.
- Registration begins on Saturday morning, 8.30AM and the first round begins at 9AM, so be there early. We don’t want to stretch the schedule because you are late. “If you’re on time, you’re late”
- Friday evening will be open for casual gaming as soon as the tables have been set. Some streaming may occur.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please feel free to ask. steamandfury(at)hotmail.com
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Jani / Steam & Fury EO